
This is the whole group that came to Heather's graduation. Heather said at this point her mouth was hurting from smiling :)

The girls with Heather. I can't believe we're all looking up. :)

Chlo and her aunt Heazy

Carlee and Heazy - I love this picture - you can even see mom and grandma in the background.

Heather and her best buddy Rachel and their neices who are only 1 day apart.

Heather and her girlies

I love this picture - it shows the crazy personalities of my sister and her buddy. What goofs!

Mom and dad with Heather - I'm not a huge fan of formal pictures but sometimes that's all you get :)

Heather with the grandparents. Don't I have the cutest grandparents ever??? :)

Brian was trying to get Carlee to make a mad face for the camera - this is the best we got.

While we were waiting around (which we did a lot) Nate was playing with the girls. He was mid-flip with Carlee in this one.

They also decided to play tag - looks like Chlo got him.

My brothers are so incredible with my little ladies - They truly are a blessing!

Aren't Nate and Becca an amazing couple? I swear Becca could be a super model! :)

Jaylee was loving Brian's nose... What a nut.

We all took part in keeping Jaylee entertained for the 2 hour long graduation. She actually did really well. Probably because she didn't have to be quiet :)

Chlo and Carlee did pretty good too - probably because they got to sit by uncle Bean and Grandma and Grandpa.
Yesterday was Heather's graduation. We had a ball! I am lucky enough to still have both sets of grandparents who were actually there yesterday with us. We LOVED it! Heather did a great job and was thrilled she didnt' trip while going to get her diploma - good job Heaz! :) It was a great day and the girls even slept in this morning!
5 comments:
Thanks again Sherri for all of the pictures. This makes me even more excited to be coming to Utah in about a week!!
Every day I swear cuter and cuter! Ya know what I Mean! Love ya
Looks like a fun family day. Great job Heather!!
Sherri, you are having just too much fun ;) Your girls are so cute and I love Jaylee's hair.
Those pictures are way too cute!!! I love the one where Jaylee is looking in Brians eyes How cute
Post a Comment