Saturday, May 9, 2009

Early Mother's Day fun

All of us girls outside the store - Jaylee couldn't stop playing with the kitty :)
Jaylee fits in my kitty's glasses SO cute! I think I may have Jaylee really use them!
Meet Kitty - I named her Isabella! FINALLY I got to name something my favorite name :) - wanted to add that Carlee cut her own hair again - you can almost see it in this picture - she decided she wanted bangs! What in the???
The girls warming the heart that was put in Isabella - Jaylee just wanted to suck her heart. I'm just glad there is a heart in my kitty from each of them.

Tonight was such a special night for me. The girls decided that for Mother's day they wanted to take me to Build a Bear. We've been there a few times for the girls and they love it. I thought it might be fun to do something like that with all the girls and Dave was a great sport. We stopped at McDonalds for dinner first where Jaylee had her first burger and fries. She loved it. Then we were off. I had NO idea how fun it would be to put together my own bear (well, kitty in my case) There are SO many options and it's SO fun! The girls were super helpful and Chlo hasn't been able to stop saying "I can't get over how cute your kitty is". The girls even did a recordable message where they said "Happy Mother's Day, I love you." So fantastic!
Thanks so much family for remembering me and getting me such a fun gift I will remember forever! Love you!

5 comments:

Peggy said...

That is so sweet! Happy Mother's Day! Jaylee looks just like you in that picture!

Anonymous said...

Truly they are blessed to have you as their mommy and your dang good at it too!

Mels said...

How sweet! I can't wait until my kids are old enough to make me feel special on mother's day. Wow, that's pretty selfish of me!

Debra Goodey said...

Can I tell you how much I love your blog? I love to read your new posts and see all the cute pictures. Very cute!!!

Mindy Greene said...

I love the picture of all the girls kissing the heart! What a fun outing!