All year Chlo has had the opportunity to ride home on the bus with a FANTASTIC bus driver. I have yet to get his name - I should do that though. Anyway, he is AMAZING with the kids and I have often times found myself wanting to bring him home with me. If there is a child with no one to pick them up at their stop he'll keep them on the bus until his last stop then take them back to their stop - if there is still no one there - he just drives them home... That's dedication. He is also one to say "goodbye beautiful" to Chlo and is always saying hi to me and making great small talk. So my hat is being taken off to you, Mr. Bus Driver - you're the man! Thanks for helping make Chlo's bus experience such a good one!
2 months ago



2 comments:
bus drivers can really have an impact. i rode the bus to kindergarten in CT - i still remember my bus driver named Debbie. she was awesome, and so nice. our bus was #19. when asked, i always told people my favorite number was 19.
I still remember my bus driver from elementary school too. Her name was Shirley Laakso. One time I made a card for her, and I spelled her name "Surely." I'm "sure" she appreciated that!
Post a Comment