
Setting up camp and the fire - getting ready to eat. About now is when we realized we forgot hot dogs... Oops :)

Chlo and Carlee LOVED collecting small pieces of wood to help get the fire started. Nate and Bean seemed to be doing a great job creating smoke!

This is true form for dad - notice what he's doing to Nate - LOVE IT! :)

Aren't they cute? Chlo wanted to do her hair this way because it was like her Aunt Becca does. My girls LOVE their extended family!

Heaz had to call dad and ask him to bring up a few additional forgotten items - like her antenna?

Nate and Becca, AWWW! So cute!

The Birthday Girl and my girls. Cute huh? I actually got them all looking and smiling - better save this one for sure! :)

Grandma was helping Jaylee get some dinner. Jaylee isn't even close to walking yet, this sure makes it look like she is though :)

Chlo is one tough cookie - not to mention determined. She wanted to roast her own hot dog but needed a place to sit - huh, looks like she found something to use. Go Chlo!

Carlee was showing Becca her new owey - Big B thought this was hillarious and comented that this made his night. What a nut!

Chlo got pokeys in her hair so Big B helped her get them out then proceded to help her fix her pony. What a well rounded guy. Thanks Brian!

Becca took the girls on little adventures and taught them how to balance. They LOVED it. Thanks Becca!

I had to put this picture in because of Heather's pose... Future model?? :)

Chlo's eyes started burning after having so much smoke get in them so Grandpa took over the hot dog cooking for her. Thanks Dad!!

Big B was helping Jaylee have her first fire roasting experience. She loved it and kept wanting to touch the fire. Yea, not good :)

I LOVE this picture - notice how Carlee has her eyes closed tight. She HATED having smoke in her eyes so she just closed them.

This picture was precious too - Jalee was smiling at Grandpa!

Thanks Bean for taking this picture - this is one of the only shots of me since I'm the designated picture taker. I think I had a hot dog and two smores - tubby tubby :)

This IS my favorite picture of the night. Becca and the girls were playing tag - check out their faces??? Thanks Becca - it's no wonder why they want to be like you!

Nate was peeling on his head and mom LOVES to peel skin... I know, crazy. I think mom and Nate were both excited about this situation :)

Another kandid shot of Heaz. She's pretty hot :) She graduates from High School next week! I can't believe it.

Putting out the fire - getting ready to go home.

The clean up crew

Bean and Jaylee enjoying some bonding time. I love her face - she's looking right up at Bean.

I love this picture for multiple reasons - Bean is playing "king of the hill" while Nate and Carlee are playing in the background. I should have gone back a little farther to show Big B cleaning off Jaylee's NASTY dirty face. I have the best family!

I had to add this one because of Nate's face. He is so cute with my girls - as are all my brother's and sisters - but this one caught the fun!
Today was my mom's birthday and my BIL Matt's birthday. We're going to see Matt today so last night we went to see my mom and decided to do a family outing up in the canyon to cook hot dogs and smores. SO FUN! I haven't been up in the mountains for SO long. We had a blast! After getting there, realizing we forgot hot dogs, chocolate, salt and pepper and I think a few other things, dad went back to stock up while the rest of us walked around and laughed and talked. It was WONDERFUL! I'll let the picutures tell the rest - there are going to be plenty!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! You are beyond an amazing lady. Thank you for being the best example and mother ever! LOVE YOU!!! xoxo
4 comments:
Ok you have like the cutest family ever! But why the heck are you posting at 6:30 in the morning? Oh I know you dont need anymore beauty sleep! Very cute Looks like a Great Time Love ya
Thanks for all of the pictures. I know some will think it is too many but it makes me feel like I was there. Thanks. I sure miss being home with you guys. We will have to do this trip again in a few weeks!
Wow, you have been very busy and it looks like you have been having a lot of fun. I had no idea that I was so behind on reading your posts. It looks like you have a fabulous Mother's Day and some great family outings. Those girls of yours are just too cute. I must say that I really love the pics of Jaylee and the dog.
Your mom loves to peel skin? Now there's a "hobby" I wouldn't have anticipated, but I'm glad she got to indulge on her birthday. hee hee
Post a Comment