Friday, May 15, 2009

Fun in the sun

Jaylee has also picked up on how the phone works. She loves it too. She always seems to want to call grandma :)
Jaylee FINALLY figured out how to drink from a straw. WAHOO!! It took a capri sun to do it :) She LOVED it. Cute huh? The girls decided to do some chalk work on the basketball court too - they did a great job. Chlo got the chalk wet and called it "water coloring". Turned out pretty good too!

Today I was planning on making jam with Mindy, since it didn't work out the girls and I decided to spend the day outside playing in the little pool and enjoy the sun instead. The kids had a BALL!!! Even one of my cute neighbors saw us outside and decided to come join us. We had a great time catching up while we got some good sun time in. I actually think I got a bit too much. My back is burnt as are the back of my legs. DANG! We came in later this afternoon to make cookies and homeade pizza. Not a bad way to end the day. I just hope we don't have any throw up problems due to too much sun :)

3 comments:

Ginny Connelly said...

What a fun day. Sometimes playing outside in the sun is much more fun than being stuck inside making jam. Besides when you play outside there's not a sticky mess to clean up. Too bad about the sunburn. Hope it doesn't hurt you too bad.

Becca J said...

It's so fun to play in the sun!! That's funny about Chlo getting the chalk wet. I used to do that too.

I had so much fun with y'all tonight! See ya soon :).

Michelle said...

Looks like a really fun day - you always are doing such fun things with your girls! They are lucky!