Today has been crazy but fun at the same time. We started our day with Chloé's graduation. It was so cute! The Kindergarten classes put on a little singing program for all of us. We were lucky enough to have Grandma, Grandpa and Becca join us. Chlo did such a great job and even got a diplomoa from her teacher. Once graduation was over we came home to eat lunch then we were off to TG point gardens. We had a great time walking around seeing everything again. It wasn't as colorful today as it usually is - probably because it's in transition from tulips... Once we finished our walk around the "big gardens" the girls wanted to play in the water at the children's gardens. So we did. The girls LOVED it! Becca had never been to that part so it was an adventure for her as well. We left the gardens and headed home so Becca could get her car. We followed her back into town and watched my brothers play soccer while we ate dinner. Phew - yes, it was a long day! Not to mention I stopped by the mall to pick up a few last minute teacher/bus driver gifts. Now I'm beyond tired and ready for bed, which I actually need to do soon seeing as we have a nother fun filled crazy day tomorrow :)
2 months ago



3 comments:
you always make every picture just perfect! Totally love the shindys Hat and flower, your so cute.
Thanks for the fun day!! I was pretty exhausted too :)
I love the pix of Baby J with her swimsuit. Oh. My. Heck. She is cute.
I have got to get me one of those hats like you have and put a flower clip on it. Love it. Perfect way to avoid a bad hair day--not that that's what YOU were doing. Your hair always looks fab. (Hey, I just noticed Crystal commented on the hat too. See, it's an eye-catcher.)
Post a Comment