
The girls in the "maze" as Chlo calls it - looking at the lilly pads in the pond.

Looking at the water through the bridge. Jaylee loved this because she got to stand up :)

Isn't she so beautiful!?! She could be one of the flowers :)

Carlee cut her finger on one of the rose thorns pretty good. I was glad she was still a good sport and let me take her picture.

The only way I could get Jaylee to sit still was to give her a dandylion... Whatever works.

Chlo took this picture - not too bad... :)

There were a few geese running around while we were eating. The girls had a blast chasing them.

My three amazing girls!
Today the girls and I decided it was time to check out the gardens. We haven't been for quite a while so it seemed to be extra fun exploring the places we haven't seen for a long time. The girls had a ball! Jaylee was awesome so long as the stroller was moving or she was on the grass. We got a pass so we're planning on going a few times a week - if anyone ever wants to join us we'd LOVE it!
6 comments:
It never ceases to amazing me no picture from a visit to the gardens is ever the same! What a super mom you are to go chill with the flowers I mean girls!
Super pictures. Your girls are all so beautiful! We've never been to the gardens, but I'm afraid my boys would trample the flowers. Oh, how I want a little girl someday!
I am there! We definately need to go in a few weeks. Your girls are so darling and I love the flowers.
Looks like it was a beautiful day and that you all had a great time!
What great pictures. Your girls are adorable. Looks like you guys had a great time. I'll have to join you one of these times.
beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I love their matching plaid shorts :). I want to join y'all sometime!
Post a Comment