Sunday, May 3, 2009

Eventful week

Heather and her cute date McKell. He was a DOLL!! He said at least twice how awesome Heather looked and even comented on how she smelled amazing. Love it!
You can see his cute personality in this picture. He truly was a gentleman.
McKell told Heather that if she could put on his flower and make it stay he'd pay her $5 - she did it! Go Hez!
Dad was taking pictures of her while she was trying to "negotiate" her cerfew. Dad pointed out the "Heather head tilt" :)
I love this picture of Becca doing Heather's necklace. She's such an amazing SIL!!!
It took Becca and me over 10 minutes to get her dress all laced up. She looked specatular though!
Mom wasn't able to help Heather yesterday because she's in Houston with Julie. Mom left Heather the cutest note attached to her dress. Ahhh, so nice!
Becca did an AMAZING job doing Heather's eyes. I need her to teach me her tricks :)
I got to do her toes. She wanted a white french tip with sparkles over the top. It seemed to go well with her dress :)
Becca came over on Friday and spent the day with us baking oatmeal bread, bananna bread and homeade pizza. We even watched Mama Mia - huh, intersting singers. We LOVE having Becca come and play with us!
Carlee fell asleep after having a fun filled day with aunt Becca - poor thing, she woke up and threw up... Too much excitement I guess :)
We spent the day on Thursday outside in swimsuits. It got cold pretty fast once our suits were on - it was still fun to say we did it :) Jaylee LOVES to be outside.
Chloé caught another butterfly and named her Georgia. She loved how the butterfly would just sit on her finger. These two really like butterflies!
I was actually able to fit this huge pool in the back of the Tahoe - the store clerk wasn't sure if it would or not and actually said to get the smaller pool. I was determined to make it work, which the clerk actually said. With his help we were able to fit the pool and get it home. WAHOO!

This week has been crazy fun! We've been able to do everything from, swimming in our new pool, enjoying the rain, watching Jaylee advance to crawling all the way up the stairs, having a day with Becca and helping Heather get ready for prom. Phew, what a week. :)

9 comments:

Ginny Connelly said...

Whew, What an amazing week for you. Your girls are growing up so fast. We need to get together soon for a fun picnic at the park.

Becca J said...

What a fun fun fun post!! :) I love the pictures (where is my chin? haha) I had so much fun with you.. I hope we'll have lots of those this summer!

Michelle said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!

Debra Goodey said...

We have that same pool, and it was interesting getting it home. My boys love it. What a fun week, are you glad you made it through?

Nicole Jaussi said...

You are such a good sister! How fun to help her get ready for prom. She is so adorable and her dress is so beautiful (and modest!!).

Dave and Julie said...

Oh the awkwardness of the date coming to pick you up and the whole family there to greet you with cameras!! Oh how I miss that. Hee Hee. Just kidding. Cute post. I miss the sister time. I can't wait for June. Love ya.

The Broughs said...

Sounds like fun times at the Nelson house... your girls are so cute. Oh and your sister's dress is AMAZING... where were cute dresses like that when I was in high school?

Us Craven's said...

I think that she looks just like you- so pretty! I love your posts!

Mindy Greene said...

Wow - Look at that dress! She is BEAUTIFUL! What a lot of fun! I am glad that you were able to get such cute pictures! How Fun!!