Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Making one with the dog...

Jaylee giving the dog "Loves"
Jaylee enjoying lounging in the kennel with all the dog toys...

Jaylee has become - what you might call, "friends with the dog". She eats the dogs food, plays with the dogs toys, pulls the dogs fur, gets in her kennel, and sits in the poor dogs water... Thanks to Jaylee's best buddy Betty, she has learned to give "loves". Unfortunatly, it is to the wrong "thing"... She LOVES the DOG!!! :) I guess I know what to get her for her first birthday - squeeky dog toys. :) Love you Jaye!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Dog Goo well at least its not the boys! Yet we used to give my niece beggin strips cause she liked to eat them so I know all to well about the kids being one with a dog!

Ginny Connelly said...

Those are just the cutest pictures ever. Looks lie the dog really loves her.

Anonymous said...

I can hear Madison & Reagan talking to your girls in the background of that video. ...All those doggie kisses make me go, "Eeeeeew!"