Chlo lost her first top tooth last Friday night. Both her top teeth are super loose and she took it upon herself to get one of them out. After over 30 minutes, where Dave and I thought she was asleep, she came running out with a bloody tissue holding her tooth. She looks SO cute! She even talks with a bit of a lisp now. I'm guessing the next one will be out very soon seeing as it's barely hanging there. (yes Jen, that was for you! :) )
2 months ago



3 comments:
Yeah! Congrats Chlo! I know my boys LOVE loosing teeth!
Oh my, is she cute or what? I love the missing teeth look, it's so adorable. Well, on children anyway!
Glad I'm sitting down as I view that bloody socket. Eeeew. Actually I'm OK with them once they're out--sort of. It's the wobbling while they're IN that really gets me!!
Post a Comment