Thursday, June 25, 2009

A day of remembering

The main page on the CNN website. So sad!
Farrah Fawcett in her Angel days.

Jaylee making faces at the park.

Carlee being her usual adorable self :)
Chlo striking a pose for the camera.
Today has been so full of ups and downs it's crazy! It started with a fiascal with Chlo's diabetic supplies - then a fantastic trip to the park with the girls for lunch - a temple trip and chatting with my family. While chatting with Justin and Heather I got the news that Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett had died... I know that seems strange to most that I would even care... I have been a devoted Michael fan for years (ask Dave... :)) I am so sad to hear of his passing and my prayers are with his family. As for Farrah, what can I say - I'm a true angels fan and her passing will be remembered as well. Farewell my talented friends - you will be missed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

see how amazing you are! in the mist of all that other stuff you take the time to recognize those who have passed on. And probably 99% of the people our age might not admit it because lately hes been weird but they too will miss his talents!