Thursday, June 4, 2009

Adventure with Grandma

Grandma and the girls. Cute huh?
Once again Jaylee LOVED the water in the secret garden. It was a riot watching her SOAK herself and me. She obviously enjoyed herself.
She decided to soak grandma after me. She wasn't even close to dry even when we got home.
Carlee was so cute too - she like to sit on the benches and swing her legs.
Jaylee got her first visible owey yesterday. She wanted to go upstairs with big sisters but since the gate is up she could only observe from below. She lost her balance and knocked her head into the corner of the stair railing. Poor kid.
Chlo was so excited she got her other top tooth out. Here comes the Tooth Fairy!
Chlo had her top tooth so loose it could sit on her top lip! NASTY! :) The girls and their "sleepover" buddy. She was such a good kitty, SO CUTE!
Isn't she cute??? I named her Crookshanks after Hermione's orange cat in Harry Potter. She is still avaliable and the price is right - FREE!


Today we had a fun filled day with my mom! We started off at the diabetic doctor for Chlo - always an exciting event seeing as the girls get a "magical coin" which allows them to pick a toy from the office. They look forward to that each visit. Fortunatly my mom was there to help coral the kids so I could listen to advice from the doctor. Once we were done we headed to rod works (love that place) and then off to JCW for lunch. Can I just say they have the most amazing food??? Since I had a burger and fries it was a good thing we were headed to the gardens for a long walk with the double stroller. :) The gardens were beautiful and mom decided to cash in on the tulips that were for sale. We FILLED the back of my car with bulbs. I can't wait to see how fantastic her yard looks next spring. The gardens were beautiful and my mom blew me away with all she knew about flowers - she could be a teacher! :) Later tonight I had a friend bring by their last kitty in the litter - she tried to get me to take it ... again... I want it SO bad! It's the cutest orange kitty you've EVER seen! We decided to keep her for a sleep over - didn't work out. I started sneezing and getting all swolen besides, Dave WASN'T impressed that we had the kitty at all. Carlee did say that "tonight is her best night ever!" and woke up wishing the kitty was still here. I'm glad my girls get happy over the littlest things. I'm so lucky!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome sorry to hear about the owie but its personality that counts right

Ginny Connelly said...

Sounds like you guys had such a fun day and it makes it all the better because you got to spend it with grandma. Those are the best days!!