Saturday, June 20, 2009

Dancing in the rain

Isn't this picture AMAZING??? Chlo looks like a professional dancer - LOVE IT! :)









It has been beyond fantastic the past few weeks with all the rain. It's honestly a little piece of heaven for me. I was telling Dave today the 2 things that can always make me smile is a good rain storm and Christmas music :) (I know, I'm strange) Anyway, the girls had a blast dancing in the rain today - even Jaylee. They had their cute friend Reagan over to enjoy it with them. What a fun group of friends.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That looks like so much fun! I did have to go out to a baseball game this morning (easier than staying home alone with the twins and other 3 at this point) and got rained on but just enjoyed the rain from my house the rest of the day. But rain does make me happy!

Becca J said...

Cute - what fun pictures!!

Anonymous said...

ok so rain is good but not for two straight weeks in summer!

Debra Goodey said...

I love that you love the rain so much! I really like rain too, but you take the cake. Awesome!