Yesterday my buddy Crystal called and asked if I wanted to bring my kids and go to strawberry days with her and her kids. We decided to venture out (Jaylee and I haven't been feeling so hot this week) It was so nice to get out and Crystal and I haven't hung out for way too long. We had a blast! We got to ride the carousel and have homeade icecream and of coarse - strawberries and cream. Crazy Crystal even braved the mechanical bull! Yes, I know she's nuts - but she did a great job! It was a perfect day too because there was no rain and it was 80 degrees outside! (I have to admit I am partial to the rain, but it was nice to see the sushine). Thanks so much for the fun day Crystal!
2 months ago



1 comment:
The Pleasure was all mine! Those days in the sun having fun with you and your kids was way to missed! Your children behave so well in public must be from the good mommy they have!Thanks Sherri
Post a Comment