
Carlee got to pose with the lead dancer - Simba - she is our neighbor and was one of my adorable YW McKenzie. Love you girls! :)

Don't you love the sass in this pose? It has Carlee written all over it.

Carlee and her cute teacher Miss Robyn.

Carlee and Chlo enjoying the animals on stage.

Bailey LOVES Uncle Nate. She thought his nose tasted great too. Nate was pretty pumped Bailey would cry when I'd take her away from him.

Nate and Becca with Carlee.

My cute family who came to support Carlee - Dave and Jaylee were watching... I'm bummed I didn't get a shot of Dave with the dancer... Maybe he'll let me next time. :)

Bean and Julie doing a little posing with Carlee before the recital started.
Tonight was Carlee's dance recital. She did such a great job. I love to see how much she learns from recital to recital. This performace was of the Lion King. It was fun to have a bunch of family there - Love the support. Carlee - you're an amazing kid with so much personality. Thanks for letting us enjoy watching you tonight!
3 comments:
What great pictures, and a cute little lion.
What a cutie! Looks like the recital was a lot of fun!
What a cute little lion you have!
Post a Comment