Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Kit Kit Chloé???







Today was a big day for Chloé! She got her first professional haircut and even a few highlights. I figured since I’d cut her hair her entire life it was time for her to experience the fun of getting it done by someone who knew what they were doing. My really good friend Kim did it for her (She is amazing!) I’ve told Chlo for the past few weeks that she was going to get her hair cut and I told her she could cut it any way she wanted. After days of deliberation she decided she wanted it cut like Kit Kittredge - the American Girl doll (She's a little obsessed with the dolls :) ). She looks AWESOME!!! I’m so glad she decided to do it. Dave was sure I made her cut it this short – but nope! – Chlo did exactly what she wanted. I’m hoping with the new school schedule starting in a few weeks this will help speed up the getting ready process.
Thanks Kim for giving Chlo such a fun new look! Carlee is wondering when she’s getting hers done now too – although she wants her hair “long past her bottom”.

4 comments:

Shannon Martin said...

Well she is a lucky girl because I think that she looks cute with both long and short hair!

Becca J said...

wow! cute hair! She looks like a completely different girl.. That's fun that she could have that experience with you

Mels said...

I love the new look. It's so flattering on her!

The Five Reids said...

Chloe's hair is so cute. I love short hair it's so easy. It was fun to see you at the school today. We'll talk when i finish the book.