Thursday, August 21, 2008

Jaylee's 2 month Appointment




Well, today Jaylee had her 2 month appointment with Dr. Weipert. Every time I go into that office I am amazed at how amazing they all are. They really do try to make you feel like you're one of their own kids. I love it! Jaylee did great, and like my other two girls, she's growing like a weed! She's 23 3/4 inches long (90%), 12 lbs 10 ounces(90%) and her head circ. is 40 centemeters (75%). She is getting better and better every day with her Colic thanks to the miracle formula Alimentum. It's one of the most expensive formulas you can buy though. I guess whatever we have to do to keep her happy and healthy.

Jaylee, you are truly a blessing in our lives and I honestly can't imagine what I'd do without you. You and your sisters are the most precious gift I have! Thanks for making me smile every day.

4 comments:

Audrey said...

She is too precious! I still can't get over her hair!

Mels said...

Oh my goodness, she is getting so big. She's gorgeous, and I love her outfit!

Shannon Martin said...

I can't believe how much older she looks. Out of the newborn stage and looks like she has a little chub. Is it true or are the pictures deceiving?
My sister-in-law had to use that Altimentum, yes super expensive and the can is a lot smaller. Reminds me of chalk dust......can you switch to regular formula when the fussiness is over?

Ginny Connelly said...

Little Jaylee is so sweet. I can't believe how fast she is growing. Every day she looks more and more like a little lady. It makes me sad to see how fast they grow up.