Saturday, August 2, 2008

Girl power


Today the girls and I have been having a little fun. I figured we'd take a break from cleaning the house to do something fun. Wonderful Grandma Marsh got Jaylee this cute little toy and of coarse the girls wanted to use the box for a fort. Unfortunatly the box wasn't quite big enough for that so we decided to make a car instead. Now Chloé is pushing Carlee around the house in it. I even got the steering wheel to turn! Go me :) The fun thing is both of them can actually fit in it.

The other day I was picking up some baby lotion and ran across the funniest thing I've seen in a while - baby leg warmers!!! Is that totally crazy! Since I was in gradeschool when they were popular the first time I totally remember them. I had to get some for my little Jaylee, probably because I never had any and always wanted them. Who knew the 80's would come back with such force!
As a side note - today the new Stephanie Meyer book, "Breaking Dawn" came out. I've already started into it and LOVE it! I hope it turns out where Edward and Bella are together! Cross your fingers :)

1 comment:

Shannon Martin said...

My mom does spoil her grandchildren rotten! Baby legwarmers? When I first saw the picture I thought that you had made them. Where did you find them at, too funny!
See you tomorrow morning!