Today we finally got some moisture! I’m a total rain freak! I LOVE IT! I’ve decided I need to move somewhere like Seattle, maybe Forks! Anyway, this afternoon it totally hailed! I have never seen hail come down like this. The hail was the size of large marbles! I tried to get a picture of how large it was but by the time I took the picture they’d melted quite a bit. Oh well, it gives the general idea. The girls were enthralled with it too. It sounded really cool! There was a bit of thunder going on with the storm too! I’ve told the girls it’s the way the sky says hello to them. Hopefully this will help them to not be afraid of it. I’m crossing my fingers. After tonight when we had one flash of lightning actually trip off our alarm system and fliped the breaker on a few lights... Crazy! It actually did scare us all a little bit.
Hopefully in the next few days we can get more rain! For some reason rain puts me in the best mood! Bring it on!
2 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment