Friday, August 8, 2008

Happily Ever After???


I just finished reading the book, “Breaking Dawn”. I am a total Twilight Freak and I LOVE the series. Needless to say I’ve been one of the geeks who’s been counting down to the 4th and final book in the series. I was gifted the audio version of the book which is totally amazing! I can finish the book while taking care of kids and cleaning house!

After anticipating the book for so long I couldn’t stop listening. I was beyond thrilled with the first few chapters – I’m a TOTAL Edward fan. But as the story like progressed it started to get a little strange… It took me several more chapters before I understood why Stephanie would have the story line go that direction. Over all it was definitely amazing! I loved how she made it so everyone was happy and got what they wanted – a feat I didn’t know was possible. I did think she copped out a bit with the final conflict – I think she wanted to be sure all the readers would be happy. I have to admit I'm a little sad it's all over. I guess I can just imagine what would happen with Bella, Edward, Jacob and the other main characters :)
I can’t wait to read the series again but first I’m going to attempt a second try with the Host. That one was quite strange – it took SEVERAL chapters for me to be able to get into it. I think if I try it again now I’ll like it better since I understand the story.

If any of you haven’t picked up “Breaking Dawn” or haven’t attempted the Twilight series I highly recommend you invest some time into it. You won’t regret it!

Remember too that the Twilight movie comes out on December 12th this year. I have the trailer attached at the bottom of my blog. I'm counting down for sure!

2 comments:

Mindy Greene said...

Yea!! Now I cant wait to see the movie!! That it one good thing to look forward too. She should start book 2 movie as soon as she finish's book 1!!

Thanks again for helping me with my dress yesterday!! I came home and put it together and it is going to look amazing!! Thanks again!!

Love
Mindy

Bergstresser Bunch said...

I will be flying to Utah on Aug 22 and not flying back out till Aug 25. As far as I know, there are no set events. I am flying to SLC and staying in Provo, but I am getting a rental car and would be happy to meet up with you anywhere. So lets do it, because it has been way too long!

Oh, and I just picked up Twilight this weekend. It has been on my too read list forever, but I figure with the movie coming out, it was time to bump it up the list.
Love,
Sarah