
This week has been super busy! It was great to take a break and spend an afternoon with Grandma. The girls totally love the little "adventure days" my mom puts together for them. She's so amazing about doing activities that help them learn and explore new things. Thanks mom :) This week we went to lunch then to Cabella's. The girls loved looking at all the animals. They have learned, from my mother, that they can name the fish in the big tank. It's cute to hear the names they come up with. Unfortunatly Chlo was still not feeling good so we had to cut our outing short. Chlo ended up running a fever of 102.5 (which Carlee now has...) so we took her home and put her to bed. Bummer. It was still so great to spend the day with my mom! Thanks so much mom for taking the time to educate my girls while teaching them to love to learn and spend time with you!
I know there is a random picture of Jaylee on this post. It's been a while since I put one on my blog. She's growing SO fast and is getting SO big! It's almost sad. I'm glad I have this time to hold her and just snuggle with her :)
No comments:
Post a Comment