Saturday, April 25, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATE!!!

Jaylee was so cute with Grandpa! She actually ended up falling asleep in his arms!
We got a kick out of watching Chlo "dust" the front porch of the playhouse.
Jaylee didn't know what to think of putting her feet in the cold water with grandma. She does love her grandma though! :)
Nate and Becca with Nate's Cake
The boy table...

The girls table
We got Nate this shirt for his birthday - apparently Jaylee liked it too :)
Big B helped Carlee get all decked out with olives. She loved it! Thanks Big B!
Nate blowing out his candles

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATE!!

Today is my little brother's 25th birthday - and hey, it's the 25th... Maybe that intitles him to more gifts :) Nate is such an amazing brother and quite the example to me. I have been so blessed to have such an amazing family and I'm very lucky to be close to all of my siblings. Nate and I have always had a special bond and he's one of my personal heroes. Thanks Nate for always being there and being such an amazing outlook and attitude towards life. He has a contageous personality and is super laid back.
This last week, his sweet wife decided to do a surprise party for him. With great help from my parents we pulled it off. It was fun to see his reaction and to celebrate and eat with him. We had a great time and we're excited to be able to celebrate Nate.
Thanks for being such a wonderful brother Nate, I love ya!!

2 comments:

Mindy Greene said...

looks like a fun day!! Your family is so cute with your girls!

Debra Goodey said...

I use to do that with black olives too when I was a little girl. My boys love to do it now. The holes are just the right size. Very cute pictures!