Sunday, April 26, 2009

3 Girls! :)

What can I say??? Chlo seems to be SUPER well rounded when it comes to what she's interested in. One of her FAVORITE things to do is play Lego Batman with Dave. It's really cute to watch and to be honest there have been a few times she has to play Dave's guy to get him through some tough spots. Go Chlo! :)
Today Carlee and I decided to play princess Yatzee and eat lemon cake in my bed! Yes, it did make a mess :) Since Dave and Chlo were playing games up front we watched a movie, played games and ate our cake. Apparently I wore her out :)
Jaylee is starting to pull herself to standing but can't figure out how to get down. I heard her crying and couldn't find her until I looked UNDER the computer desk... There she was, stuck... :)
Julie had this cute idea she found on a website that I had to copy. I think it turned out pretty cute. I'm so glad my BFF had the paper that made it all come together. Thanks Min!

So many fun things to do when I have three girls. Attached are just a few random pictures of their "cuteness" and a new project I've been working on thanks to the inspiration of my sister. Thanks Jules!

6 comments:

Dave and Julie said...

It looks so good. You are going to have to show me how you made it look so nice!!

Michelle said...

Your new project is really cute - you did a great job!

Becca J said...

hahaha, I laughed out loud at Jaylee stuck under the desk! What cute girls! :)

Debra Goodey said...

Cute idea and cute little girls!

Anonymous said...

I really need to come see your project in person!

The photo of Jaylee under the desk cracked me up. She is a hoot.

Us Craven's said...

I am glad that you have 3 girls as well- they are all going to be just like you and continue to make this world a more beautiful place!