Friday, April 17, 2009

And yet new messes emerge


So today we had another first with Jaylee. She got into the pantry and pulled out some of her snacks and decided she wanted some... She not only wanted a few but the WHOLE container. When I found her in the midst of the mess she was SHOVELING handfulls of treats in her mouth. Huh, she looks like she's starving doesn't she??? :) Time to take the doorknob off the pantry again.
I also had to add a picture of the new headband I did for her. She looks so cute in it I had to share :)

6 comments:

Becca J said...

Haha - I love that picture of Jaylee!! Who isn't happy when they indulge on a little somethin' somethin'. That's what babies are supposed to do though, right? Make messes... VERY cute headband!

Michelle said...

I love the headband! She is just a curious little girl - can't be mad about that (but all the messes are not fun at all).

Ginny Connelly said...

Oh the joys of having a mobile toddler. Not looking forward to those days. But hey at least she didn't make too big of a mess. Jaylee is growing up so fast and is so adorable. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute! Thats what little girls are really made of... Messes and tantrums the ones that make you laugh and cry!

Debra Goodey said...

What's motherhood without messes to clean up. She is so cute, and I love the headband.

Dave and Julie said...

How cute is that. The headband is darling as well! You are amazing