Sunday, April 5, 2009

General Conference

The boys had a blast playing horse - they weren't too thrilled by me taking pictures - although it looks like they're all laughing in this one.
Chlo was looking at the water in the fountain. She's so cute!
Jaylee LOVED the football but hated the grass. She did everything she could to avoid touching it.
Yep - Super Heather does it again! She's so well rounded - sort of a "do it all" kind of girl.
Becca was way cute with Jaylee - she tried to get her to touch the grass.
I think Nate won all the Horse games today - as well as the pool games. He wants to be know an "Nater the dominator!"

We wanted to show off Nate's crafting skills. He really did a great job on the flower headbands!
Jaylee ended up taking a 4 hour long nap!!! It was perfect! Looks like Big B should have taken a nap with her :)
Mom made a fantastic dinner! Roast and mashed potatoes! YUM! To top it all off we had strawberry short cake or ice cream with cookies. This was after we had M&M's and trail mix through the whole first session of conference...
Nate is AMAZING!!! I was super impressed at how well he did with the crafts. He's actually really good.
It cracked me up watching Nate handle flowers and the hot glue gun!

Jaylee loves her aunt Heather - as a matter of fact her first word was "Heazy". Heather is very proud of that.

Justin LOVES playing with the girls and he and Carlee decided to color a picture out of her new Hello Kitty coloring book. Cute huh?
Mom and dad were AWESOME! They had printed off lots of games for the girls to play and even got new crayons for them to use. I think the thing that cracks me up most is the fact that Mom has a BYU blanet and Dad has the Utah one... Yes, we're a split family :)

This weekend has been wonderful! I always look forward to "pajama church". The girls like it too. Since we have cancelled TV conference has been a little different. Dave was able to listen to it in the study on Satruday - our radio didn't pick up the signal well enough for us to listen to it in different rooms. Today we decided to head to mom and dad's since they have a working TV. It was nice to be able to actually watch and see the people :) We had such a great time there! We did crafts, coloring, basketball, pool, eating, games and lots more on top of actually watching conference. I love the feeling I get right after conference - those general authorities just have a great way of putting things that make me feel motivated and loved! Today will leave great memories for a long time!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like a fabulous day to me! And your parents new house and yard looks amazing!

Becca J said...

That picture of the boys is amazing! Can you please email me a copy of all the pictures you took yesterday? haha They are all just so great. I need to get a working camera...

BTW - I love your face in the hole pictures at the bottom. I might have to put my face in Bella's spot too... ;)

Becca J said...

ps - thanks for letting us use your inventory to make bows! What we made yesterday is seriously the most fun thing for me to make!

Hayley said...

Thanks for sharing!! I love how your family always gets together. That is what it is all about, right!! It looks like you had a lot of fun and did make some great memories. What a great blessing!!!

I love conference too!!!

BTW--- I had to buy some more bows. LOVE THEM!! My sister-in-law just found out she is having a girl and welll.... NOT BROOKE. LOL

Anonymous said...

ok even on a sunday he's yummy! Simply beautiful is all I need to say about them there Jackmans!