
This was Jaylee's first official egg hunt. I know she had no idea what was going on - but she always enjoys something new to put in her mouth. It was perfect having the hunt the night we had Hollie too. She actually ended up with the most eggs by far. Go Hollie!

I had to snap this picture quick. Jaylee really doesn't care to wear these glasses but she looks so dang cute!

I think all the girls were in heaven playing outside in the WARM weather. Even our new little neighbor Brelynn came over to play. LOVE IT!

The girls had a blast together! It does my heart good to see good friends have a good time!
Today we had a pleasant surprise come our way. Chlo has a dear friend who moved to CA at the end of last year. We found out this afternoon that she was in town and wanted to spend the afternoon with Chlo. Needless to say - Chlo was beside herself! The girls played and played - inside and out. We were even able to go to the neighborhood easter egg hunt. It was SO great to see Hollie again and to watch the girls play. Nothing better than re-uniting old friends.
3 comments:
Your girls are SO adorable! It was so good seeing you guys the other day! I guess we'll see you saturday too for Chanel's shower! Hooray for family get-togethers
Cute post!
I don't know if you met Ricky--a young friend of the Whites. He was at our house playing the other day, and when I told the kids we had to leave, he said he wanted to stay and play at THE PARK. Yep, that would be our back yard. It's SO fitting that it's the park. Loved it.
Ok but isnt everyday Girl Fun at the Nelson house? Sheri it shows in your kids smiles just what a wonderful mother you are!
Post a Comment