Jaylee is growing and changing every day. It's amazing to watch. Attached are a few fun pictures taken the last few days. Dave had a great time feeding Jaylee her solids last night (NOT!) Actually, he really doesn't care for it. She always creates a huge mess because when you put the food in her mouth - she blows... Yes, there is baby food everywhere - including on Dave.
Today I was fortunate enough to spend some time with one of my greatest friends - Mindy. We had a great time chatting and making bows and bracelets. Her little girl is 2 weeks younger than Jaylee and has been soothing herself by sucking on her toes. It was so cute to watch her. Betty even tried out Jaylee's toes. :) The funniest thing was when we got home Jaylee followed suit - She's sucking on her whole foot though instead of her toes... What a nut.



2 comments:
I remember those days when you had to bathe the kids after every meal. Tell Dave it will get easier :) I can't believe how fast Jaylee is growing up. She is just adorable.
I have been going back and looking at all the pictures of Jaylee since she was born. It's amazing how little she started out and how fast she is growing up. She is such a cute little girl.
Post a Comment