Utah wins the SUGAR BOWL!!! 31 to 17. Sorry 'Bama! :)Sorry this post is late - I don't like to be like that at all! It's just been so busy and so much fun! This week I was FINALLY able to meet my sister's baby for the first time. My girls were also super excited. Baby Bailey has lived up to and even exceded all of my expectations. She is so cute and what a good baby! It has been so much fun to spend time with my sister and her cute little family. We were able to go to my parent's house for New Year's eve and even spend the night. We ate good food, played the annual bingo game and of coarse did some pool, ping pong, guitar hero and I even got to make some bows! A few of us also attempted the hot tub outside. It was beautiful! We were out there at midnight and were able to watch the fireworks all across the valley. What a fun experience! The next day mom made us waffles and the kids made the gingerbread house Grandma Marsh had given them. They LOVED it. I got to go to the mall with a few of the girls to do a little shopping - not too productive but it was fun to get out. Then we had a nice turkey dinner and came home. G&G Glauser even came for dinner! What a treat. Yesterday we were excited to stay at home and get some things done. We ended up going out again to see if I could get me some jeans. HUGE SUCCESS! I love the jeans at Down East outlets! You can get nice, name brand jeans for a fraction of the cost. Thanks for telling me about them Becca! I owe you big time! :)
Of coarse last night was a big night for our family too! Utah football played in the biggest bowl game in their history. I have to be honest, I thought they'd be lucky to stay in the game at all. Boy was I wrong! Utah not only hung in there, they scored on their first 3 drives making the score 21 to 0! Something that dosn't happen to 'Bama. It was fun to see our Utes dominate them! Go Utah! The score ended up at 31 to 17! I don't think the BCS were too excited about Utah winning this one - less money in their conference. It sure proved that others need to be included in the "big bowls". As a matter of fact Utah has the longest winning streak in NCAA football as well as the longest winning bowl streak with 8 straight wins. Man, it's fun cheering for a winning team. Now if my Carolina Panthers can make it to the super bowl I'll have one heck of a season! :)
Today we're heading back up to Jackman's for family pictures. It should be fun. The same lady who took our family pictures for Nelsons will be doing these as well. I'm excited to see my family again. It's been such a treat for me this year. As a matter of fact, Chlo had a total melt down when we left the other day because she wanted to stay with my sister Julie. She told me that Julie needs to move here so she can be with her family. It was cute to see her tear up because she loves my sister so much. Thanks Julie for being such an amazing aunt! Tonight I am fortunate enough to have a great husband who's watching the girls so I can go out with all my sister's and mom for a "girls night out"! Man, this has been a dream vacation for me! :)
As a side note, we took Jaylee into the Dr's on the 31st just to be sure she didn't have an ear infection. When we got there I noticed she had a top tooth coming in. Not the top center but the right SIDE tooth... So strange. She is also officially 21 pounds... Hope she starts crawling soon :) This morning I noticed she was breaking another front tooth. The top center left one. She's going to look silly with only those 4 teeth in :)



2 comments:
Jaylee is such a cute baby! It looks like you guys have been really busy but having a great time! How nice to have so much family so close!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year you guys! It was so fun seeing you at the Brough party. Your girls are adorable!
Post a Comment