Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Dave - and a few other things :)

Jaylee truly wasn't happy having frosting all over her hands. I loved the reactions of Chloé, Carlee and Dave's faces. Classic!
Everyone wanted to have a turn blowing out the candles.
Dave has an amazing collection of action figures. It's actually really cool. The girls decided to help him add to it. They had tons of fun playing with them last night.
What can I say... Dave LOVES GI Joe. He's got a countdown going to the new movie coming out. I tried SO hard to find a GI Joe cake and this is what I got... The tank is actually a transformer. Oooh... Double fun! :)
This is a super random picture but I had to post it. This is Carlee and her best buddy Bonden. They both ADORE our dog, Mitzy. It was so funny the other day to catch all three hanging out together.
Jaylee got her first "owey" the other day. She was playing with her toys and I noticed she had blood all over her hands and pants... We have yet to figure out what cut her finger... Poor Jaylee. She sure didn't like the bandaid. I finally had to put a glove on her hand so she'd leave it alone.


Yesterday was Dave's birthday. Needless to say the girls get super excited to be able to celebrate them. They had everything all planned out with what they wanted to do for "dad". We got a cake, balloons, banners and of coarse cards and action figure gifts! When Dave came in the door last night the girls had all the lights off and yelled "Happy Birthday"! It was super cute. We ate our most fabulous pizza then Dave and the girls played with his new toys. When we went to sing and blow out the birthday candles Jaylee decided she wanted a piece of Dave's cake and totally stuck her hand right in the frosting. It was pretty classic - well, that is until she got mad that she had stuff on her hands. It was quite comical.
Happy Birthday Dave - I hope you had a fantastic day!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Looks like fun! Hope he enjoyed his birthday!

Anonymous said...

Of course I love the photo of Carlee and Bonden in the cage with Mitzy!

Michelle said...

You guys need a little boy (or 2)!