Monday, January 19, 2009

Dress ups at Grandma's house

The girls have a blast in grandma and grandpa's playroom.
Jaylee was hillarious! She'd take the forks and knives as well as the cups and plates - eat them - then throw them... It was awesome! We're just glad nothing broke.
Isn't Bean so cute?!?!?! He was helping Carlee with her "tea".

The other day we were lucky enough to go to my parent's house for the afternoon. The girls were having a great time playing dress ups and having a tea party. Of coarse I broke out my camera as did my dad. I think I need to be a bit more organized next time and do their hair... :) Of coarse my awesome little brother joined in on the fun. Thanks Bean!! :)

3 comments:

Becca J said...

too cute

Ginny Connelly said...

Isn't dress up so much fun?? I loved playing dress up when I was a kid.

Peggy said...

I love tea parties! I was thinking of having one of my own one of these days!!! Only thing is that none have my clothes have that many ruffles :(