For all of you who didn't believe I felt short... I am wearing my HIGHEST heels!
The photographer asked if we kids were adopted... what a crack up. Nope - we're all from the exact same gene pool - that's why we're all so good lookin' :)
I love how we have all neices and no nephews! Nate and Becca - work on that will ya :)A few weeks ago we had my ENTIRE family together. This hasn't happened for I don't know how many years. Of coarse mom had to take advantage of this and get some famliy photos. Attached are a few. The photographer took a few shots of the girls that I'll attach when I get them. My awesome brother, Bean, posted these few on facebook - so I took them :)
Thanks mom! The pictures are great - it was amazing to have all my family together! What a treat!




9 comments:
Way cute pictures... how old is your little brother? I have a cute little sister who is 20!
How fun that all your family is so close that you can get a family picture! They turned out great!
The pictures are great! You do have a good looking family.
What a good lookin' bunch. These pictures turned out great.
The pictures really turned out nice! I don't know what the photographer was thinking?? You do have a very good looking family..... and you fit just right in height :)
I cannot wait to see the ones of your adorable girls!
Cute pictures Sherri! I love your mom's house too. I would love to see it. It looks beautiful.
Oh my heck! I also have two single sisters! One is 28 (will be 29 in June) and the other is 20! We need to set up a DOUBLE BLIND DATE. The younger one lives at home in West Jordan and is finishing up hair school (she is moving to Orem with friends in the fall) and the older one lives by Cottonwood High School in an apartment with a friend. She works in the accounting department at Ogio (they sell sport bags). We should do it! I don't really want to post my number so email me at a.m.a.brough@gmail.com and we can set this up!
Cute family pictures. You look great. I left a message on facebook, but we are having a girls night out on Wed. I hope you can make it. Let me know.
Sherri -
I love the pictures!! They turned out good! I love your family! We need to get pictures taken with my family the last time we had family pics Russell and I had been married for only 1 year.
Post a Comment