You know, being a mom I often fell like the "Little Red Hen"... I do lots of things and no one wants to help until it's time to eat :) For FHE this week I told the story of the Little Red Hen and we created a job chart. It was awesome! The girls were so excited - yes, even Dave got a few jobs. Chlo started asking about other jobs that she might like, like making my bed every day and cleaning bathrooms. What an angel! So far it's worked out really well. I loved the picture of Carlee - she's been SO into this whole job thing. She even learned how to use my scrapers to scrape dried crud off the counter. YAHOO! Yesterday she decided she wanted to be me, she said, "Mom, I wish I could be you, you can make a whole dinner all by yourself!". She's on a fast track of taking over my job. :) Jaylee just likes to sit and watch the whole thing happen. What a nut!
I'm so lucky to have the amazing girls I do! Thanks girls for being such a strength and inspiration! I love you! XOXO
The attached video is of Jaylee laughing and Chlo looking on - what a cute sister. The best part about the video is Dave coming home from work yesterday. What a nut!



5 comments:
hahaha, "hey kids! It smells like doodoo in here" I love it! Geez, Jaylee just gets cuter and cuter.
That's so great the girls are wanting to help!
So cute! I can't wait to see you and Jaylee in a few months!
I can't believe Jaylee's hair. How long did that take?
Tell Dave he is a super star. That was funny!
The video is so cute! I just can not get over Jaylee and it is great to hear that job charts are well accepted in your home.
Sorry..I accidently deleted my comment.
What a great accomplishment on your part. Isn't it great when your kids want to "be like mommy" A pat on that back for you:) You are an awesome "mommy"
That little Jaylee just gets cuter and cuter everyday. What an awesome family you have.
Post a Comment