Tuesday, January 13, 2009

7 months old

I tried to get a silly picture of Jaylee, she just wasn't giving it today :) I love this picture though - her eyes are spectacular!
Yes, this is true to form for Carlee. What a nut!
Chloé has always been quite a happy kid - I love this picture too - I just can't believe how much she and Jaylee look alike.

Jaylee is now officially 7 months old. How fast time flies! She has 6 teeth coming in and is officially 21 pounds (according to her doctor she's the size of a 1 year old and is actually big enough to sit in a forward facing car seat - just not mature enough). She has been a true joy to all of us. It's been fun looking back at the other two girls at this age too - time truly does go by so quickly. My girls are all truly angels!

5 comments:

Audrey said...

She is such a cutie! I am sure Michael is glad to not be the only big baby in the neighborhood.

Michelle said...

She is so cute! Wow - already 7 months old. Have fun with all your sweet little girls!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! And what a cute bow she's wearing. No surprises there, though.

Mels said...

She does have stunning eyes! I can't believe she weighs as much as Kabella!

Bergstresser Bunch said...

All of your girls are so cute, but I just can't get over Jaylee's hair. It must be really fun to play with.