Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Thanks again Travis for the great photo! You did awesome!
Dave had an amazing Christmas this year. I LOVED his face in this picture. It makes my year just knowing he got something he loves!

The girls asked for PJ's for them and for their American Girl dolls. They look cute huh?

I took lots of pictures of Jaylee because she was SO cute this morning. I couldn't get over how smiley she was. It just warms my heart :)

Do you think she likes her doll??? :)

It's amazing how even a 6 month old can feel the excitement of Christmas!

Carlee was SO excited to get her own makeup. It was a gift from big sister Chloé.

Chlo LOVES getting things for her American Girl doll. She has been so awesome at taking care of her doll too. She's growing up SO fast!
This is a picture of our family room before it was torn apart this morning. Yes, we were all greatly spoiled this year!

Jaylee played the angel in the nativity production on Christmas eve. As cute as it looks to have her only in her diaper and wings - it was NOT planned that way. She blew out of 2 outfits! I never thought I'd have to bring 2 extra outfits for a 3 hour period of time... nice one... :)

This year we got my FIL a popcorn maker. He was pretty pumped. The kids can't wait to go to grandpa's to get some!
Grandma played lots of Christmas/primary songs for the Christmas Eve Festivities. The kids had a BLAST dancing around the front room singing songs they loved!

This is Jaylee showing off her new Christmas Jammies. She only wore them for about 20 minutes before she "left her mark". She did look dang cute!
Here are the rest of the cousins sporting their new PJ's from G&G Nelson. Cole was having some situations and didn't want to put his on. He just kept screaming "OOOWWW". SO CUTE! Becky and Matt say he says that when they don't want them to touch him. What a nut. He still looked amazingly cute!
Here are all the cousins (minus Jaylee) getting ready for the cousin gift exchange.

The girls each designed their own gingerbread house Christmas Eve. There weren't many candies left because dad ate the whole 4 pound bag!!! NASTY! :)

Uncle Bean took the girls tubing on Thursday after we helped grandma make some candy. They LOVED it! Thanks Bean and Hez.

I had to post this picture of Carlee. She looked AMAZING! What a cute snow bunny :)

The candy festivities begin!

This is going to mostly be a post of pictures. We've had so much fun this week and we appreciate our families for helping make it so wonderful! We'd like to wish everyone a most fantastic Christmas!

3 comments:

Becca J said...

Wow Sherri, looks like y'all had tons of fun for all your Christmas festivities! I love those pictures of Jaylee - she does look so smiley and happy!
PS - I enjoyed eating the candy ;)

Mindy Greene said...

I knew that you would have your blog already updated!! I am glad you and your family had a great Christmas.

Love
Me

Ginny Connelly said...

Looks like Santa was nice to you guys. Sounds like you had a great Christmas. I love the look on Jaylees face when she sees her dolly. That look on her face is just priceless. I'm so glad that you captured that sweet little face.