Wednesday, December 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLEE!

Carlee and her "marshmallow Volcano cake" As Chlo would say
Our whole family at IHOP - Well, except me who took the picture :)
This is Jaylee's first time sitting in a high chair - let alone at a resteraunt! GO JAY!
Carlee was so excited for Grandma to come that she sat in her carseat in the entry way for over 15 minutes waiting for her!
We think Carlee knew about this suprise but she was still super excited when she got Felicity!
Yes, this is pink milk and Yogo's. Carlee's FAVORITE! I think the kid would starve if there weren't pink milk for her to consume!

I can't belive our little middle child is 4! Well, actually I can, it seems like a long time coming. Sometimes I think she's 4 going on 13... This last year has been a great one for her, she's started primary, which thanks to her most amazing teachers she's FINALLY going! She's in Dance class (which I do still have to go with her) She's in preschool which she LOVES! I couldn't have asked for a better teacher for her! Thanks Mrs. Harmon! Carlee has such an amazingly kind spirit and is willing to share anything if it means the other person is happy! She loves to help make food, wrap presents, read books, just about anything I need her to. She is such a sweet spirit in our family and quite the spit fire! :)
For her birthday this year she wanted to bring pink milk and yogo fruit snacks to her preschool class. From what her teacher said - it was a huge hit! She was able to get an American Girl doll thanks to my friend Crystal who bid on one on Ebay and won! Carlee LOVES her! I think she's changed her outfit at least 10 times! For lunch Grandma came and kidnaped her and took her to Brick Oven with Grandpa, Uncle Bean and Uncle Brian. What a treat! The boys and Grandma went with her to build a bear as well where she was able to build a cute pink bear in a wedding dress carrying a Highschool musical purse. What a girl! :) Thanks mom, dad, Bean and Brian! You truly made her day! We met Dave for dinner at IHOP where we enjoyed pancakes. Carlee got hot chocolate and burned the whole inside of her mouth because it was too hot. Oops, she cried for the whole beginning of dinner. Sorry bud!

We got home and broke out the birthday cake Chlo and I spent a lot of the afternoon making. Carlee did choose this kind of cake... Needless to say, she was the only one who had a piece and she only took 1 bite of her piece. Anyone for pink marshmallow cake??? I've got lots left over! Carlee decided to do the cute magic wands on her cake so her two sisters could share in her birthday, she let each of them pick a light up wand from off her cake. What a sister to include everyone in her special day!
Grandma and Grandpa Nelson got Carlee SKIRTS! Carlee was freaking out when she opened the gift and pulled out at least 4 skirts! Carlee's favorite! Yes Marsh, she did choose to wear the crazy, fun spotted dress to school tomorrow! She was thrilled with a barbie and tons of clothes too. Holy cow Carlee is spoiled! Thanks Grandma!
Thanks everyone for the phone calls and the visits that also helped make Carlee's day so fantastic!

We love you Carlee! Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Hayley said...

How fun.... She is so cute!!!! What a fun day! It is hard to watch our little ones grow up but at the same time it is a great feeling for us moms to watch them grow into their own person. Nice job "mom"!


PS So her uncles sound super nice..... any single:)

Becca J said...

WE LOVE YOU TOO CARLEE!!

Uncle Nate got to go to the lunch too, and I was able to talk to the birthday girl then. What a sweetheart!

The Stoddard's said...

Jake says Happy Birthday Carlee!

Michelle said...

She is so cute! And it looks like she had a wonderful birthday!