Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Girl Fun


On Monday I decided I'd better do a good meal since we missed out on Sunday because of the "Hair" situation. The girls decided to help me make homeade rolls. Carlee was SO cute and decided to refill my small flour container. What a great helper. Chlo decided she wanted to help too and it turned into a fun flour mess. As much as I don't like messes - things like this make me laugh. If you look close you can see that Chlo was even EATING the flour straight from the bucket. NASTY! :) The girls had fun, the rolls were good. Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Dave and Julie said...

I take full responsibility for this incident in your home :) sorry but they are sure cute girls!

Michelle said...

I love it! And I love that it made you laugh and not get mad. Kids will be kids! At least they thought they were helping!