Friday, December 12, 2008

Jaylee is 6 months old!







I can't believe how fast time goes. My "little" baby is growing up so fast! She's such a fun baby and we all LOVE her like crazy. Becca was awesome and came with me to Jaylee's dr. appointment. It was so fun to have here there. I was also glad beacuse Carlee fell and hurt her back... not surprising but not easy to listen to the Dr. while she's crying. Becca was able to take her out for me. Thanks Bec! Her new stats are as follows:
Weight: 19 lbs 10 ounces 95% +
Height: 27 3/4 inches 95% +
I decided to get a few pictures of her to document her today. I stuck her under the tree - big mistake. She's too "hands on" now and actually opened one of the gifts under the tree. So funny! Dave even treated her to her first treat - licorice... As shown, she LOVED it! Hope she's not up with a tummy ache tonight. :)

We Love you Jaye!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Jaylee is so cute!! I just want to hug all over her! It looks like your girls are keeping you on your toes the past week. They are lucky they are so cute!! From the looks of it you are involved in tons of fun holiday events and as a mom you are making memories at home for them too! You are amazing in everything you accomplish..... Happy Holidays!!!

Dave and Julie said...

Cute!! I love the bow. Her hair is also getting really long. How fun! I can't wait to see you guys.

Ginny Connelly said...

I can't believe how fast time flies. Jaylee is already 6 months old and getting so big. She is so, so cute along with the other girls. Sherri, you are a great mom. Doing all sorts of fun stuff with your girls. They will always remember that.