So this morning when the girls got up for school Chlo's hair looked way matted. I couldn't figure out why... When I went to curl her hair for school I noticed that huge chunks of HER hair were missing! She had actually been the instigator of the "haircuts" last night. Unfortunatly we didn't notice this last night because we thought that it was Carlee with the crazy idea... Come to find out she was following the example of her big sister. DANG!! Chlo has never done anything even close to this so it's way out of character for her. She said she was just trying to cut the whispys... She got a bit more than that. I guess it will make for interesting family pictures come January... Any advice on how to discipline for something like this??? Dave and I are just beside ourselves!
Hope everyone else has had a better start to their morning :)
On a good note, I did get 7 straight hours of sleep last night! YAHOO!!!



4 comments:
oh my gosh!! You poor mama! I don't know what I would do, except be upset! Well, I guess you can just stick a bow in the places with no hair to cover it up!
We had that happen too! I think every little girl or at least most experiment with scissors! I blame ours on "Mulan"!
Your girls are so cute even without hair! Maybe this lesson will help them not have purple hair and tatoos when they are in High School. They will know that their Mommy always wants them to be beautiful!
Oh - I am so sorry! That is hilarious though. It does make me glad I have boys because even if they did cut their hair (which they haven't yet, knock on wood), I could just shave it all off. I hope it grows back quickly - but they still are cute!
Post a Comment