Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween activities

Carlee and her sweet teacher, Mrs. Harmon. Carlee LOVES her!
Her class loves hearning Mrs. Harmon read them stories
Carlee likes going to dance class, but only if I stay and watch the whole class... Hopefully she'll be getting over that desire soon :) She does a great job though and is one of the best dancers in her class.
Chlo was showing Carlee around her classroom at her class party. It was really cute. Thanks for being a great big sister Chlo!
Making cookies and breadsticks at mom's house - Bean was hillarious! He kept wanting to add ingredients to the cookies - heh, no big deal... We ended up having to start over. We were both bummed we ran out of food coloring :)

Check out the spectacular view from mom and dad's back yard!!! Amazing huh??

Grandma let the girls pick out 3 stories for her to read to them before bed. I think I have the most amazing mother ever! Isn't the chair cute too???

Yes, Carlee was trying on my boots. She actually walks in them better than me!

This is Chlo and her buddy Hadden, yes, it is a boy! Cute costume huh, he makes a great Alfalfa from Little Rascals!
Chlo and Mrs. Ashworth. Chlo's teacher is so great! I love being able to work with her! Chlo really likes her too!
This is me and my good friend Wendy. She looks cute huh??? Great Costume Wendy!

Chlo and her Kindergarten class!

Halloween this year was so fun! We did lots and lots and lots of things this week. I honestly can't believe it's already November... Attached are a few pictures of what we did this weekend. We ended up being able to spend the night at Grandma's new house - which was AWESOME! Dave and I got to watch a movie in the theater for the first time. It was beyond fun to make cookies with Justin and help mom do chili and breadsticks (our family's traditional meal). Nate and Becca came over and we were able to play ping pong and guitar hero too. Becca and I helped with the door after the girls got sick of it. Yep, they decided once again they'd rather answer the door for trick or treaters than actually trick or treat themselves. I guess that works :) It was so great to sit and chat with my SIL! Thanks Becca, you truly are an amazing girl! Thanks SO SO much mom and dad for helping make our Halloween so spectacular!!

Before we headed to mom's house we went to Chlo's class Halloween party. They wanted to start the party at 8:30... yes, that is AM... That may not seem to be a big deal but that meant I had to be showered, dressed and ready to go as well as Carlee and Jaylee and I had to bring supplies for a craft! Crazy enough we made it only about 2 minutes late :) The party was so much fun and her class was so cute all dressed up! Chlo has a new little buddy, his name is Hadden... Yes, that is him in the pink tu-tu. He was dressed up as Alfalfa in Little Rascals. SO CUTE!!!
After the fun party we were able to go with Grandma Marsh to lunch. Thanks Marsh! It was so awesome to spend some time with her. The girls LOVED it!

Overall it was an amazing Halloween, I honestly don't know how Thanksgiving will be able to top this one :)
Happy Halloween everyone!

1 comment:

Dave and Julie said...

Thanks for the update Sherri. What a cute family you have!!