Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pre-Thanksgiving festivites


This week has already been lots of fun! We were able to have both girls have Thanksgiving parties in their school classes. Carlee was able to take Marshmallows to her class for their feast and Chlo took Paper cups :) Chlo was able to do a kindergarten pilgram and indian performance which was way cute! Chlo was a "bell ringer" and did a great job! On Monday afternoon I ended up taking the girls to the doctor. Carlee has what's called "Fifth Disease" which is a virus that makes you break out in a rash all over your whole body. Poor kid. Chlo had to get a flu shot while we were there too - she did a great job! Her leg had also been bothering her which worried me a bit but after careful examination the doctor concluded it was growing pains. I was very relieved! Before we left I told them they had to "look nice". They took that literally and took out my makeup and applied plenty! You can see blue eye shadow on Carlee and plenty of base on Chlo... Funny kids! :) Today I went with the girls to mom and dad's so we could help a bit in early prep for dinner tomorrow. I took over Dave's Guitar Hero World Tour so we could play tomorrow - it didn't wait until tomorrow... Brian, Justin and Heather already had a go at it and are all really good! Dave was bummed he had to work and miss out on the fun. I'm sure he'll catch up tomorrow though. Mom, Dad, Justin and I tried to go to the temple this afternoon just to find out the temple was closed. Bummer! So we decided to go back to the house, pick up the family and head to Olive Garden. SO FUN! Thanks mom and dad for the great afternoon! I can't wait until tomorrow!

No comments: