Friday, November 14, 2008

Fun Friends




This week has been so much fun for my girls. We've been able to spend some time with one of Chloé's best friends Hollie. She has been a joy to have and we look forward to lots more time together in the future. She is moving to California this month which is making Chlo so sad. I feel bad for her, but maybe that means she'll have to start an email address so they can stay in touch :) Yesterday was one of Chloé's "favorite days ever". After school I took the girls with me to Carlee's dance class - yes, she still requires that I be there for her to stay and be happy... After we went to grandma's house for a visit. Chlo was so excited to introduce Hollie to my mom! The girls played while I was lucky enough to get my flu shot. The shot wasn't bad at all but I still can't move my arm! :) Becca came over after my shot and we tied bows for a few hours. It's so much fun to spend time with her and she has such fun taste in bow tieing :) Bean spent some time with us too. I honestly can't get enough of him. He's so fun to talk to and makes me laugh. It's so great to have him home again! I tried to get him to tie a bow with me but he wouldn't. He's so good at everything he does and has great hand eye coordination I know he could do it. I think it would just take away too many "manly cells" for him to do it :) My dear, sweet, amazing cousin sent me this cute blog telling how to do cute over the top hair styles. http://hair4myprincess.blogspot.com/ I decided to try one out yesterday. Yes, it's one of the easier ones on the site - but I didn't have all day. After about a half hour of work it actually looked okay. Carlee was super patient and said next time she asks for two ponies this is what she wants. :) I loved adding ribbon to it! Of coarse, that's my thing anyway. Over all it was a great day! Thanks to everyone!

3 comments:

Becca J said...

I had fun yesterday too! It was short, but sweet.

Amy said...

You did a great job on that doo! It looks way better than the one I tried. I did the same one on Kate today, but we only got half way, and she was sick of it. But I loved the ribbon idea! And thanks for calling me dear and sweet! Is that a PLAY house???? How fun!

Mindy Greene said...

I love the site with the hair ideas!! I dont want to wish my time away since its going so fast already, but I cant waite till she has hair I can do and now I know where to go to get ideas!! How Fun!!