

Yes, I am totally crazy about projects. If I'm not in the middle of one I start one - actually it seems as of late I'm doing multiple projects at a time! With the start of my company Shindyz I've been totally crazy busy making hair bows and flowers. I absolutly LOVE it but it is nice to do something a little different. My amazingly talented friend Dani Jo showed me how to make little girl's tutus. They're SO fun and way cute too. Chloé and Carlee can even make them. The last few days we've put some together. Today we were lucky enough to have one of Chloé's good friends over for the afternoon. We thought it would be fun to make them with her. Each of the girls made a cute red and white tutu with green accents. I think they turned out cute. It's fun for me to see my girls love doing hands on projects like me. My friend made the coment that one day maybe Chlo will be able to take over Shindyz for me :) I hope they continue to love working with their hands!
No comments:
Post a Comment