Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bring on Christmas!!

Jaylee's first taste of "real food" Smashed up banannas! YUM! I think the best part about this picture is seeing Chlo off to the side opening her mouth super wide. Thanks for showing Jaylee how to do it Chlo :)
All three girls enjoying Jaylee's first time in her high chair.
A display of our whole family's stockings!
Jaylee loved the Christmas tree!
Carlee hanging up her new ornament,
We moved the tree to a new location for our tree this year. We love it. The girls have had a blast!

Everyone got a new ornament for Christmas this year! Chlo has a Highschool musical locker when you open it it plays "we're all in this together", Carlee got a barbie one who's holding a dog (which is why I think she chose it) Jaylee's is a little recordable frame (which I actually recorded her chatting tonight! SO CUTE!) Dave got the Leg Lamp from Christmas Story. He loves it!

This weekend has been crazy fun! We have a tradition of setting up our tree the day after Thanksgiving. The girls have had a countdown for a few weeks now. Dave was a great sport and helped us! Jaylee also had her first taste of "real food" this weekend too. On Saturday I decided to try out some mushed banannas. She really liked them. I can't believe she's big enough to sit in a highchair. Chlo is loving it! Chloé has been an amazing little "mother". Today she changed 3 diapers of Jaylee's and 2 of them were poopy! Go Chlo! Chlo was actually playing house with her today and said she was Jaylee's mom. Thanks Chlo for being such a great mom!

4 comments:

Ginny Connelly said...

Your family is so cute. I can't believe how fast Jaylee is growing up. Right before your eyes. Your tree is beautiful.

Mindy Greene said...

What a lot of fun!! I cant wait to come and see your tree and visit!!

Bergstresser Bunch said...

I love your stockings and your tree. Little Jaylee is so cute!

Allmanova Rodinka said...

That looks beautiful and lots of fun!
Here is a link to the recipe you asked for - enjoy!
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Rhinelander-Lentil-Soup/Detail.aspx

Love, B.