Sunday, November 23, 2008

My week in pictures

Yep, we were SO SO SO lucky to be able to go to the Utah game. It was SUPER intense for the first few quarters. We were actually sitting in the biggest BYU section of the stadium. It was fun being there to truly support our team and even better to be there with the bulk of my amazing family (even though they were cheering for the blue team - thanks Dad for being good enough to wear your Utah scarf - nice to see you have a little red in you :))! And yes, red rang true and won 48 to 24. They are also now 6 in the BCS rankings - that should mean a BCS bowl for sure!! Thanks Courtney and Kelsey for watching our kids. We left our kids with babysitters for the first time... Yikes! I'm glad they had 2 such great sitters for their first expeirience. Chlo has actually been begging me and Dave to go out again so they can try the babysitter thing again. Sweet! Anyone up to see the new James Bond movie???
Chlo was being so Cute with Jaylee on Friday morning, she was holding her and singing to her. It was precious - had to snap a shot. It's funny to see how much Jaylee has grown too. What a chunk! :)
Of coarse I had to go see Twilight this weekend! I've had tickets for a while now and have even had a countdown going. The movie was much better than I thought - although it did move a bit slow. As my hoddie states - I am very much on "team Edward"! (Thanks so much to my best buddy Mindy's mother who custom made my amazing hoddie! LOVE IT!!!)
It was way fun being able to go with a bunch of girlfriends and my mom and sister. What a party! Too bad we had to skip out on lunch - but the Utah game was worth it! :)
I just had to shoot a picture of Chlo trying to blow up this balloon. Dave and I were sure she was going to either explode or pass out :)
Yes, I tried another crazy hair style on Carlee. This one was actually easier than the last and I really liked it. Carlee is such a great sport to let me do this for her!
It's really hard to get a good picture of my hand. Yes, that WHOLE line is my insision... Yummy huh? Thank goodness things are getting better - I think I still have a ways to go though before I'm all the way back to normal... I guess I've never been totaly normal so I'm good :)

This week has turned out pretty good. Besides the fact that I've been a one armed mother things have gone pretty smoothly. We've still been able to do quite a few fun things and Dave and I even got a date night! YAHOO!

5 comments:

Becca J said...

Holy Cow! Looks like you've been up to some fun! We will for sure have to discuss the movie...

I really like that picture from the game. Dave cracks me up with his little sign in the background!

Dave and Julie said...

How fun! I am amazed at Carlee's hairdo..someday you will need to teach me how to do girl's hair! You look great as well. I am glad you are doing well after your surgery. I love you.

Mels said...

I can't believe your incision was that long! You are going to have the coolest scar! :)

Mindy Greene said...

I Love your background!!! ;)

thanks for going to the movies with us!! It was alot of fun!

Bergstresser Bunch said...

Love the hand pic! Even more, love the Twilight pick. I went this last weekend too! Loved it!