Check out Utah's cool uniforms!Yesterday had to be one of the craziest days I've had in a LONG time! It started off early by getting Chlo to school. Then after doing dishes and getting ready for the day I got Carlee and Jaylee ready to take Carlee to school. Once Carlee was at school I went to the elementary school to volunteer in Chlo’s class. When school was over Chlo, Jaylee and I went back to the preschool to sit with Carlee through her dance class. After dance class we headed to Artic circle for some lunch then I had an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon about the cyst on my hand. Yep – I’m going in for surgery next Friday… Fun… NOT then we headed up to my mom’s to drop of Jaylee so we could meet Aunt Becca at the theater to see High School Musical 3. It was AWESOME!!! It had to be the best in the series. The music was great and I loved the story line – not to mention the eye candy :). Thanks so much for going with us. I think we're the only gals who liked the movie better than the kids! :) After the movie we went back to get Jaylee. Mom had some pizza for us and we watched a bit of the Utah VS. TCU game. Holy cow! What a nail biter – especially for us Ute fans! Utah decided to do a “Black out” which meant they had all the fans wear black and even the players gave up the red for black uniforms. It looked really slick! Fortunately it worked and Utah was able to pull off a win of 13 to 10. Go Utah! They’re undefeated this season 10 – 0. Huh, it’s so fun to cheer for a winning team :)
What a great day!
What a great day!



1 comment:
Haha -I just posted about High SChool Musical. Thanks for the pics! I AGREE!! We are probably the only gals that liked the movie more than the kids :). I want to see it again.. Thanks so much for treating me, it was so much fun.
Post a Comment