
The guys at Dave's work - with the help of the amazing girls - did a cute picture just for me... Yes, I am beyond a Twilight freak! I'm actually listening to Breaking Dawn for the second time right now... I'm also counting down until November 21st! Bring on the movie.
Thanks Travis! The picture is awesome!
Happy Halloween everyone!



3 comments:
that is AWESOME!
Love the picture! It is totally awesome!
I will admit that as I excited as I am for the moving, I am even more excited for the music cd. I ordered it when I ordered the calendar for next year and now it is finally shipping, yeah! By the way, your super girl costume is totally cute and each of your girls were awesome! I can not believe that Dave put on the outfit, but he looked great too!
Holy Cow -
That is AWSOME that this was done for you!!!!! You totally need to print off a large picture of this and put it on your wall!!!!!!
Love
Me
Post a Comment