Friday, October 10, 2008

Family pictures







Attached are a few of our family photos. See what you think! I can't decide which of our little family pictures I like - the one with Carlee by Chlo or Carlee by Dave...

9 comments:

Kristen M said...

such great pictures! if you're asking for opinions, i like the one with carlee by chlo better than the one with her by dave. those sister grins are just so cute. they are both great pictures though!

Mels said...

Awesome family photos! I love them all!

Ginny Connelly said...

Your pictures look great. How do you choose when you have such a awesome looking family?? If I had to choose I like the one with Carlee next to Dave. You can't go wrong though. They are awesome pictures. :)

MJ Gallegos said...

you have such cute family sherri. Jaylee is growing to become like the rest of the family...cute. you are very blessed to have those little angels and a wonderful husband by your side in this life.
-MJ

Bergstresser Bunch said...

I don't know how you will ever choose a favorite, they are all so cute. Jaylee is getting so big! If I had to choose between the two family picks, I would agree that the one with Carlee behind Dave as a good choice.

Allmanova Rodinka said...

Beautiful pictures! I like the one with Carlee by Dave (nice balance) but the other one is just as cute. I love the one of Jaylee.\\\\\\\\

Stephanie F. said...

Hey Sherri. I have something to ask you about Kasey. Will you email me your phone number? Or if you have my number, call me!
sfairbank1023@aol.com

Mindy Greene said...

I am so behind on check blogs and updating mine. I wanted to take a minute while I have one and tell you that I love how your pictures turned out!! They are darling!!

Love
Mindy

Debra Goodey said...

Wow, what great pics of the family. I really love them all.