Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trunk or Treat





Last night our family had a great time at the ward Trunk-or-Treat. We got quite a bit of attention seeing as we were all in costume. Dave was a great sport and even wore a full body unitard... GO Dave. You truly are super :) We got tons of coments on our costumes and especially Dave's muscles and my crazy shoes :) As you can see I sure do have a "super family"!

3 comments:

Becca J said...

Those costumes are AWESOME! By far the best I've seen!!! I love Jaylee's little supergirl costume! And you look SIZZLIN HOTTT!!! I think you'll have to find excuses to dress up ;)

Mels said...

Haha, you do have a SUPER family! I love your costumes! I have to agree with Becca, you look fabulous!

Debra Goodey said...

Holy cow, you guys are the cutest super hero family I have ever seen!