Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Yo Joe

If any of you know Dave you know that he can be VERY passionate about certain things. One of his "life passions" are super heroes. He has a pretty good collection of movies and action figures going. The girls love to come in and check out all his "super heroes" and see if they can name them. Because the 25th anniversary celebration of GI Joe is coming up there have been TONS of new action figures come out and there is even going to be a new movie released. It's being released in 2009 and is called G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra. Anyway, after hours of research by Dave he's found movie posters of several cast members and knows quite a bit about the movie itself. I think he's even found t-shirts, hats and other little trinkets. We really need to find him a display case for all his new stuff! :) Anyway, because of the talents of Dave's co-workers, once again, Dave has become one of his own heroes! Thanks so much Travis, this one is way awesome! I feel safe knowing I have my own personal G.I. Joe living at my house :)
Thanks Dave for keeping the estrogen and testosterone in balance in our house!

2 comments:

Becca J said...

haha, that's hilarious about the hormone balance! The picture is awesome. Those coworkers are pretty talented.

Mindy Greene said...

O.K. Sherri -

They need to re-do the picture with dave doing a I'm going to kick your butt face instead of a smile. then you should print a poster size picture of this and put it in your basement when you finish it with your movie posters.

How Funny