Jaylee has totally turned into a daddy's girl. I love it too! Because she has colic it is very hard to calm her down. There are nights when I'm pacing the floors with her in attempt to quiet her and get her to sleep. Dave has some sort of magic and within a few minutes can get her to relax and usually fall asleep. It's actually really cute to watch. I honestly have no idea how he does it. I am glad he can though.
A few days ago Jaylee finally started to smile, not really the big grins, but enough of one to make me excited. She's doing the open mouth smile where you can tell she wants to smile but can't quite get her lips to go sideways all the way. It's really cute. I was talking to Heather on the phone yesterday and she even started cooing. She must really like her aunt :)
I've also broken down and painted her fingers and toes. Her toes are bright green and her fingers are just sparkles. It's so fun to see how tiny her fingers and toes are.
Jaylee is truly a little miracle and we are lucky to have her in our lives. Funny I'm saying this at 6am and have been up since 4:45 this morning. Oh well, these are the moments we remember and can spend together. I love the fact that she can just sit her in my lap and watch me post. She even just smiled at me! Being a mom is super hard but has wonderful rewards :)



1 comment:
Yay I found it. what a cute blog It'll be fun to keep in touch. Please pass on the good baby vibes for me in Septembe. xoxo
Post a Comment